搜尋此網誌

2010年3月22日 星期一

Monday 3/22 2010

well, today was rather amusing, firstly I my inbox on my email has been successfully reduced to just 209 unread email, secondly most of my friends are getting hurt in some way or another, recently, and lastly, I lost my beloved fountain pen, which i hereby conclude as the longest surviving pen in my possession. Let this moment be marked with silence reverent.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................ You may resume.

沒有留言:

張貼留言